Pro SEO BD Lifetime Deal (LTD) Talk!
Caution: Try to avoid FOMO, buy only if you really need it.
Introducing: Uptimia Lifetime Deal (LTD) Software!
- Monitor your website’s uptime, speed, and health to improve site performance
- Receive immediate alerts when your website is down or experiencing issues
- Ensure multistep transactions like sign-in, sign-up, and checkout forms work as expected
The only thing more embarrassing than your website crashing is realizing that you’re literally the last to learn about the situation. (“How could I have known? No, really. I'm asking.”)
With all the things on your plate, you can’t afford to waste time manually tracking your site’s status and issues.
You need a tool that monitors your site performance around the clock and alerts you as soon as your site goes down.
Best for : Ecommerce, Product managers, Small businesses
Alternative to: Pingdom, StatusCake, UptimeRobot
Let’s see the features that can attract you in a nutshell….
Uptimia is a website monitoring tool that tracks your site’s uptime, speed, and performance with instant alerts about any site issues.
- Uptimia can monitor your website every 30 seconds using 171 probes scattered across the globe.
- Just enter the URL of your site, choose the frequency of the health checks, and select the notification settings.
- Once the system detects a problem, it can triple check the issue from different geographic locations, so you’ll never end up with a false alarm!
- You’ll be able to keep tabs on the uptime of HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, UDP, and TCP network ports, as well as SMTP, POP3, and IMAP email protocols.
- Stay updated on the uptime of web, network, and email channels and also check for a response.
- Uptimia offers multistep functionality, so you can create a custom, step-by-step journey and test specific functionalities.
- Receive alerts when monitoring probes can’t complete the journey, or when a website element gets stuck.
- Thanks to transaction monitoring, it’s easy to monitor log-in, sign up, and checkout forms within 10-minute intervals.
- You can even use the speed monitoring tool to fully load your website and receive alerts when the average loading time is below a certain threshold.
- Build intuitive, multistep transaction journeys and identify issues that disrupt your users’ experience.
- Uptimia also lets you create custom teams with colleagues and assign them specific monitoring tasks.
- You’ll be able to customize your alert settings to notify on-duty staff—like when your teams are working in shifts or across different time zones.
- And because this tool integrates with popular apps like Slack, Discord, Telegram, and WhatsApp, you can get all hands on deck for any emergency.
- Send scheduled site performance reports to stakeholders on a daily, weekly, monthly, or annual basis to build trust and confidence in your brand.
- Monitor the uptime of multiple websites and assign specific tasks to your team right from the dashboard.
- Best of all, you can display public status pages that stay up even when your website is down, so your visitors know about ongoing outages or maintenance sessions.
- Customize your status page with your branding and domain name, and control which monitoring checks you want to share with the public.
- And because Uptimia is spread across two data centers, it can run without interruption even if one data center goes down!
- Show the status of your services to your customers to improve transparency.
- It’s hard to build confidence with your customers and clients when your website keeps crashing. (“When I said ‘Check out my website,’ I meant ‘Check if it’s still working.’”)
- Luckily, Uptimia gives you all the tools you need to monitor your site’s uptime and receive alerts when issues occur, so you can solve problems in a snap.
- Keep your site online.
Get lifetime access to Uptimia today!
To learn more, please visit here: https://www.proseobd.com/uptma
Disclaimer: The source of this content with product details originally published on AppSumo.com