WaveVideo Lifetime Deal (LTD) Discussion!
Caution: Try to avoid FOMO, buy only if you really need it.
Introducing: WaveVideo Lifetime Deal (LTD) Software!
- Edit, record, multistream, and host videos from a powerful all-in-one platform
- Add auto-generated voiceover in 24 languages to any video, including ready-made templates
- Record, edit, multistream, and store brand-related video content in one platform
The entire process of recording, editing, and livestreaming videos can throw a wrench in your plans to become the next big YouTube sensation. (“No wonder Zoella left the building.”)
It’s hard to produce high-quality videos that grow your brand when you have zero design skills and know nothing about video production.
If only there was a tool that could consolidate all the features you need to create awesome videos and livestreams hassle free.
Alternative to: StreamYard, Vimeo
Best suited for Content creators, Ecommerce, Small businesses
Integrations: Facebook Live, LinkedIn, Twitch, YouTube Live
Let’s see the features that can attract you in a while….
WaveVideo is an all-in-one platform that lets you record, edit, stream, and host videos, so you can scale your video marketing campaigns.
- WaveVideo is packed with powerful features to streamline how you edit, stream, and host video content.
- You’ll be able to do everything, from resizing and trimming videos, to combining clips and adding text animations.
- Add dynamic background music and sound effects, and easily customize the music tracks using the platform’s audio-editing tools.
- And thanks to the AI-powered text-to-speech feature, you can quickly generate voiceovers with multiple language and voice options.
- Insert engaging assets like music, graphics, and text to captivate your audience.
- With their web-based video recorder, you can film a webcam video, capture your screen, or do both simultaneously—right from your browser.
- You can even repurpose screen captures using the thumbnail maker, GIF maker, or video editor.
- WaveVideo makes it easy to record videos in your native language and generate subtitles in over 20 languages.
- Plus, you'll be able to invite colleagues or clients to attend your streams with a simple link, making collaboration a breeze.
- Use auto-captions to translate videos into 20+ languages and connect with a global audience.
- Best of all, Wave.video allows you to stream live or broadcast pre-recorded videos on multiple channels.
- You can stream video content using multiple cameras, so your audience can watch you from different angles.
- Connect with instant livestream chat, and get comments from other social channels to keep the conversation going across the web.
- You can even customize screen layouts with countdowns, overlays, and intros to make your broadcasts stand out.
- Enhance your video broadcasts with countdowns, overlays, and intros.
- You’ll be able to store all your videos safely using Wave.video’s video hosting solution.
- This platform automatically generates video embed codes for your website, blog, or social media accounts.
- You can create landing pages with personalized video players and track performance using video analytics.
- Plus, you'll be able to add or remove play controls for viewers, enable fullscreen, and control the default video quality.
- Create landing pages with personalized video players to control how people view your content.
- You shouldn’t need to hire a professional crew just to help you create high-quality video content. (“So the shaky cam thing worked for the Blair Witch Project, but not for my campaign??”)
- Good news is that Wave.video gives you everything you need to record, edit, host, and track videos, so you can scale your production without breaking a sweat.
- Make waves with video.
Features of WaveVideo at a Glance……….
- Unlimited pre-recorded videos
- Unlimited uploaded media (with 5-GB-per-video size limit)
- Scenes and transitions
- Scene customization, move, resize cameras, and shares
- Customize colors and fonts for comments, captions, and titles
- Vertical streaming and recording
- Video pause and resume
- Guest co-streaming: ability for guests to add their own streaming destination
- Access to video, images, and audio stock assets from studio
- Background audio and sound effects library
- Chat and live comments pop outs
- Keyboard shortcuts compatible with Stream Deck
- Email reporting after each live stream
The best part? You will pay just once and can use WaveVideo for a lifetime; grab your lifetime deal today.
To learn more, please visit here: https://www.proseobd.com/WaveVideo
Disclaimer: The source of this content with product details originally published on AppSumo.com